Saturday, November 25, 2006

Money making from internet

Few of my friends are having steady monthly income from their internet bussiness. I am not a marketing guru but I still like to share my observation about this method of money making. Generally I observe the products that sell well in the internet usually satisfy the following criteria
  • they are day to day item such as clothes, cosmetics. Things that are needed on daily basis
  • they are small or easily packed by the sellers
  • cheap or relatively cheap in such a way that the buyer will most likely does not mind if the thing is not quite what they expect, and the seller does not mind to refund if asked to
having fulfilled the above criteria the good usually is unique or may be difficult to obtain from the buyers location.
If the seller are from the third world they usually certain bonus such that good are usually sold in dollar or euro. Thus they enjoy the profits due to the currency exchange. Furthermore they also may charge handling service which will result in few extra dollars. An amount that will not dent any American or European buyers' pockets but worth significantly in the third world nation. I guess this is what the bussiness comunity would like to call it as win-win situation. Now I guess it is the time for me to open an ebay account.

No comments: